Bacon Salt Gift Pack: The Only Thing You Need To Buy Today

We don’t have a Morning Deals post today, and that’s because sellout.woot has the only thing on the entire Internet that you need to buy: the Bacon Salt Ultimate Bacon Lover’s Gift Pack. It has three different flavors of Bacon Salt, a jar of Baconnaise, and a tube of bacon-flavored lip balm.

You’re welcome.

Bacon Salt Ultimate Bacon Lover’s Gift Pack [Sellout.Woot] (Thanks, subtlefrog!)

Comments

1. MostlyHarmless says:

So @kimaroo @subtlefrog @catastrophegirl @gitemstevedave all have had their tips used.

@katstermonster, @theblackdog: you and I need to step up our game.

2. Kimaroo - 100% Pure Natural Kitteh says:

Yay Subtlefrog! Yay bacon!!

But I really wanted a bluray player…

3. LESSTHANKIND says:

As a longtime vegetarian, it’s been decades since I had bacon. But to the best of my memory, it tasted pretty much like… salt. Why would you need to add salt to something that tastes like pure salt? *confused*

• morlo says:

This is not salt that you put on bacon, it is salt that tastes like bacon

• Noadi says:

You either have a faulty memory or ate really terrible bacon.

• catastrophegirl chooses not to fly says:

also, bacon salt [and baconnaise] is a vegetarian product according to the manufacturer

• vesper says:

I eat meat but I am not a pork fan and have never been. I also do not get this recent activity in the news about everything having bacon or at least it seems to me that way. I don’t get it and now bacon salt? I do like Turkey bacon and if cooked right it tastes just as good (I think).

• ludwigk says:

Bacon is salt-cured, so of course it is salty, but its other flavor components are pork stomach, pork fat, and usually smoke, and sometimes some sweetness to it. Or, in other words, most of the flavors that we are hard-wired to appreciate. Bacon of lesser quality tends to be more “one note,” trading all the other flavors for salt.

I generally don’t expect vegetarians to have a pallet for subtle flavors, which is to say that I’m not surprised by your confusion.

4. HogwartsProfessor says:

Bacon-flavored lip balm could be a guy magnet. *wants some*

5. hahamaximus says:

Amazon had a bigger set of this right before x-mas.. I used it for white elephant gift exchange and it was a huge hit. People were fighting over it. I’m sure the idea of “bacon everything” sounds better in theory than in execution.

• mamacat49 says:

wow– great idea for next years exchange. Think it will last?

• Nytmare says:

Well, yes. I’ve tried the BaconSalt and while there is an initial whiff of bacon when you first start sprinkling, IMO it doesn’t add much flavor plus it’s not salty at all.

6. howie_in_az says:

Important note: Bacon Salt is vegetarian safe!

7. dwrichards says:

I ordered a set as soon as I saw it on Sellout.woot this morning. Only after I ordered did I realize that the extra bonus of bacon lip balm was included. Mmmmm bacon…

8. ElizabethD says:

I have heartburn just reading this.

9. ElizabethD says:

I have heartburn just reading this.

10. Mr. Kelly R. Flewin says:

Next people are going to be salivating over chocolate coated bacon. [And yes, it's not as bad as one would expect!]

11. keith4298 says:

And best of all…..it’s KOSHER!

12. agold says:

I bought this from Woot for my boyfriend year ago. Definitely was a big hit! However the bacon-flavored lip balm is GROSS. Do not give to someone you share a bed, house, or saliva with, unless you like the smell of Beggin Strips!

13. Slave For Turtles says:

Pity their popcorn isn’t included. Just had that for the first time this weekend. Man, that is good stuff, and it’s not greasy on the fingers. Kosher and vegan to boot. Just amazing what chemistry can accomplish!

14. JanetCarol says:

are there no more morning deals?
    It’s the 5th and I’ve seen none since the 31st I think…
    :( super sad me.