Hank from Own the Dollar has put together a common-sense guide of 83 money moves to make while you’re in your 20s.
Here are the top 10 suggestions from the post:
1. Stop using credit cards
2. Pay off your credit cards and other consumer debt
3. Pay off your credit cards on time and avoid the high late fees
4. Never have a revolving balance on your credit cards again
5. Ask for a lower interest rate on your credit cards
6. Use a charge card you pay off every month and earn rewards points
7. Start investing in a mutual fund with a Roth IRA
8. Invest enough in a 401-k to get your company’s matching contribution
9. Invest in index funds
10. Invest in no load mutual funds with low fees
Unfortunately if you’re in your 30s like me, it’s too late to do any of this stuff and your screwed, so feel free to blow all your savings on hookers and candy canes.
83 Money Moves To Make Before You Are 30 Years Old [Own the Dollar]