Remember that passenger fight at Delta JFK last week? According to an airport employee who witnessed the fight, it wasn’t passengers venting on airport employees. Rather, the travelers (described as “the entire nation of Haiti”), who, yes, had been waiting for their flight to Haiti for four days, started to “brawl” amongst themselves. When a few TSA employees tried to break it up, “they got thrown around.”
Fight At Delta JFK Among Passengers, Not Directed At Airline?
By Ben Popken December 30, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Baggage Handlers, Security Workers Set To Strike At New York Airports, Could Disrupt Travel
- Strikes Canceled By Security, Baggage Handlers At JFK, LaGuardia
- Delta Flight Evacuated At JFK Airport After Bomb Threat Called In
- Delta Revamps Seating Options; Offers Complimentary Alcohol To Main Cabin On Select Flights
- Delta Testing 20-Minute Guarantee On Checked Bags For Frequent Fliers. What’s The Catch?