The ads for Broadview Security address an important issue for modern women: someone is always lurking outside waiting to rape you. Did I say address? I meant to say something more like stoke flames of fear. Comedian Sarah Haskins takes on the security alarm systems rape fables in a recent epsiode of Target: Women.
Broadview Security Systems Protect You From Hordes Of Scary Guys In Black Sweatshirts
By Ben Popken December 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Report: TSA Agents Failed 67 Out Of 70 Undercover Tests
- Will You Avoid Data-Breached Retailers This Holiday Season?
- In Wake Of Target Ruling, Will Retailers Scale Back Security So They Can Plead Ignorance?
- Hilton Looking Into Possible Hack Attack Affecting Guests Using Credit Cards At Its Restaurants, Gift Shops
- Regal Cinemas May Now Check Theatergoers’ Bags Upon Entry