Great Best Buy Deal: Get Free Program Tweetdeck For Free

Matthew sent us this page from today’s Best Buy advertising flyer. They’re offering an amazing deal this week–buy a CD from certain Interscope musicians, and you can download Tweetdeck for iPhone absolutely free. Which would be a very nice deal if Tweetdeck weren’t already free.

Actually, the custom version of Tweetdeck comes pre-loaded following sixteen Interscope musicians, so it’s even less of a deal.

worst_buy.jpg

Comments

1. Aaronjk says:

And if Sony’s involved it’ll have a rootkit already installed for ya!!! Stick with the REAL version!!

2. Winteridge2 says:

Well, yeah, their version is free, sure, but ours, see, is actually free if you spend $10. There is a difference.

3. MooseOfReason says:

Although I’m sure no one with an iPhone would fall for that.

4. rpm773 says:

What about the music on the CD you’re buying? Is that free, too?

5. Chuck Norris' wig says:

I would sooner eat $10 in quarters and punch myself in the balls than listen to any of that crap.

• Shadowfire says:

But… fiddy!

• TheBaronVanWolfe says:

You don’t like Them Crooked Vultures? or Wolfmother? or Lady Gaga? (I’m usually a radio-music hater but I listened to the rest of her CD and I liked it. Don’t tell anyone though it will ruin my street cred.)

6. scoobydoo says:

I’m surprised they don’t offer a $49.99 Geek Squad Twitterdeck install service.

7. Razor512 says:

I always wanted tweetdeck but when I looked for it, they wanted to charge me $0.00 for it, and I was like forget that, app store, we are in a recession, do you think I am made of money?

But then I saw this ad that offered me tweetdeck for free if I purchased some random crap for $10, the deal was too good to pass up.

8. Excuse My Ambition Deficit Disorder says:

If you go to their website…they explain the packaged app. From the Best Buy website:

“Plus, this Interscope-branded application will automatically connect you to the social media content of the 16 artists offered below.”

So yeah, it’s their re-packaging of an all ready free application, but they threw their crap in it to make so extra special.

9. Borax-Johnson says:

But wait! Get the Geek Squad optimized vesion for only $14.99 (plus a $5 convenience fee and a $2.99 checkout fee)