We’ve kept quiet about the rampant commercialization of classic holiday programming, in part because we kinda like our plush Bumble, and in part because, well, what’s more commercial in the first place than a made-for-TV holiday cartoon? But we have to draw the line with this little item we found in a local CVS. Haven’t these people listened to Linus? Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?
Maybe It Just Needs A Little Love
By marcperton December 12, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Reminder: Hallmark’s Ornament Launch In July Is Not Christmas Creep
- Macy’s Herald Square Welcomes The Start Of Fall By Putting Up Christmas Decorations
- CVS Health Resigns From U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Over International Tobacco Advocacy
- Is The Origin Story For NORAD’s Santa Tracker A Cold War Lie?
- Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers