Is Romance Ruining Your Waistline? “A study looked at almost 1300 ‘romantic partners’ and found women who lived with a partner for at least a year increased the likelihood of being obese. For men, the odds of being obese doubled after 1 year of cohabitation. The study also found that couples who lived together for two or more years were significantly more likely to have at least one partner be obese, and they were also less physically active than couples who were dating. ” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick December 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- FTC: Credit Report Errors Continuing To Linger Years After Being Found
- Study: Which Commercial Diet Programs Are The Most Effective?
- New Crash Test Dummies Will Gain A Few Pounds To Better Reflect Fatalities Of Obese Drivers
- Study: Student Loan Debt Linked To Poor Mental Health In Recent Graduates
- CDC: Many Packaged Toddler Foods Contain Too Much Salt, Sugar