Eight Ways to Cut Your Cell Phone Bill “Looking to shave some dollars from your monthly cell phone bill? Here are 8 tips for cutting costs, whether you’re switching carriers or just looking to fine-tune your service plan. ” [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick December 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Former Verizon Wireless Customers Receive $2 Million Bill, Are Slightly Confused
- That Guy Holding A Sign On The Side Of The Road Could Be A Cop Looking For Drivers Breaking The Law
- Verizon Announces $20/Month Bill Increase For Few Remaining Unlimited Data Plan Customers
- Why Does Everyone’s Phone-Tracking Program Lead To This Couple’s House?
- Fake Cop Wants Prepaid PayPal Cards To Make Your Warrant Go Away