Five Tips to Help Beat Holiday Stress “So far this year, three quarters of U.S. adults report moderate to high levels of stress, according to a recent survey by the American Psychological Association. As you multitask your way through the season, here are 5 tips to help you cope with holiday stress.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick December 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines Bringing 200 Comfort Dogs To Seven Airports For A Bit Of Holiday Travel Stress-Relief
- What Inappropriate Or Perfect Mother’s Day Merchandising Have You Seen This Year?
- UPS Having Trouble Handling Holiday Avalanche Of Online Orders
- Southwest Airlines Offering Free Gift-Wrapping Today To Passengers At 7 Airports
- How To Be A Good Regifter, Because Sometimes You Just Have To Pass Along All Those Scented Candles & Picture Frames