Five Tips to Help Beat Holiday Stress “So far this year, three quarters of U.S. adults report moderate to high levels of stress, according to a recent survey by the American Psychological Association. As you multitask your way through the season, here are 5 tips to help you cope with holiday stress.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick December 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 3 Tips For Snagging A Parking Spot During The Holiday Shopping Rush
- Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
- Cracker Barrel Waitress Scores Ultimate Tip: A Car
- What Inappropriate Or Perfect Mother’s Day Merchandising Have You Seen This Year?
- Don’t Want To Buy An Ugly Holiday Sweater You’ll Only Wear Once? Now You Can Rent It