Outraged By Credit Card Companies Tricks? Let ’em Know If you’re fed up with your credit card company hitting you with more fees, higher APRs, and increased minimum payments, let them know. Consumers Union has set up a site where you can send messages to the biggest credit card companies telling them to cut out the sneaky crap and stop opposing credit card reform legislation. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- Discover Shrink Rays Credit Card Benefits
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Banks Aren’t Really Going To Replace Everyone’s Credit Cards This Year
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?