Prepare Your Delta Air Lines EECB For Takeoff

After reading Martin’s unaccompanied minor air travel horror story yesterday, Aaron sent us this updated list of Delta Air Lines executive contact information from Elliott.org.

Remember: exhaust all normal customer service channels first, and follow our EECB manual.

Beth Reed
Director, customer care
(404) 715-1402
beth.reed@delta.com

Tim Mapes
Vice president, marketing
(404) 715-2600
tim.mapes@delta.com

Perry Cantarutti
Vice president, sales and customer care
(404) 715-2600
perry.cantarutti@delta.com

Richard Anderson
Chief executive officer
(404) 715-2600
richard.anderson@delta.com

(Photo: randomduck)

Comments

1. amejr999 says:

This is taken/plagiarized directly from http://www.elliott.org/help/delta-air-lines/

• catastrophegirl chooses not to fly says:

the link you posted has a lot of additional info. this is just a list of contact info in a pretty common format. considering it’s probably publicly available contact info for the company [although seems to require a lot of digging to find] i don’t think i’d be able to call it plagiarized. your standards may be different though

2. BrooklynKnight says:

If this information came from that site then its over 2 years out of date.

3. Martin says:

Thanks, Aaron, for the contact information. I’ve exhausted my telephone customer service options; I am drafting an e-mail to Delta’s customer relations department through their website. Whether or not the information is up-to-date, it is a starting point. I sincerely hope to have a resolution through their customer relations department, however, because it will prove that the system isn’t broken.

4. Christopher Elliott says:

@BrooklynKnight, I’m the author of the page from which this information comes. I updated the Delta contact information just a few weeks ago. Incidentally, I don’t have a problem with my friends at Consumerist using this. The more people that have this information, the better.

• Laura Northrup says:

I’ll add a link to your site as the original source.

• BrooklynKnight says:

Heyo.
      I’ve got no problem that he took the information from someplace else. When I followed the link I just noticed the post was 2 years old that’s all. You do a service to us all posting that information and keeping it up to date good sir.

5. H3ion says:

Forgot a couple of names and addresses. I would definitely get my Congressperson involved if only because most of them are very much in favor of constituent service. Also, I think I would copy or send an original to the FAA. I’m not sure to what branch it should go but I would either address or copy the Chairman.

6. Martin says:

I also read about the Aviation Consumer Protection Division, although it’s been written that they don’t do much more than compile complaints into statistics. Who knows? Their website is at http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/ and there is an online complaint form at http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/escomplaint/es.cfm

Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
    U.S. Department of Transportation
    1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
    Washington, DC 20590
    Phone: 202-366-2220
    TTY: 202-366-0511

( source: http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/complaintresources.htm )

7. JMP1976 says:

@Christopher Elliott: THANK YOU! This was incredibly helpful and I was successful in getting my issue resolved. After being misinformed by a customer service agent about the validity dates of a ticket (had to cancel travel plans to care for a sick loved one) my $518 credit expired. I exhausted my telephone customer service options and got nowhere so I emailed the first person above and heard back within 5 days, with a $500 ticket voucher to boot. Looks like I’ll be able to fly home to see my family this holiday season after all! I’m a very happy camper/consumer!

8. tcitrus says:

The callous, and reckless disregard that Delta Airlines has shown to the citizens of Guyana demonstrate how carriers can infiltrate a route that is much needed, make billions and provide the worse service on earth. I paid almost $1000. to travel to Guyana to surprise my family for Christmas, and Delta has put me on a December 29 flight, and would not even give me a first class seat that is available on an earlier date, because my ticket is economy. Just one extra flight would have taken care of the more that 200 passengers that are stranded in NY. I am angry that the airline has done little to help us to enjoy a tradition Christmas in our country.
    Delta needs to step up NOW! and get us home…