Here Are Your Shipping Deadlines For Christmas 2009

If you’re planning on spending the next 6-8 weeks pouring cash into Mammon’s gaping maw—and really, who isn’t? it’s how we love each other—then here are the shipping deadlines for over 100 online retailers, courtesy of CouponSherpa. In today’s UPS/FedEx world you can frequently wait right up until Christmas week, but you might want to double-check the list if there’s a retailer you absolutely have to shop from.

“Holiday Shipping Deadlines for Christmas 2009″ [CouponSherpa] (Thanks to Jeff!)
(Photo: dierken)

Comments

1. El_Fez says:

Christmas? Who has money for Christmas gifts this year? Everyone in my family will be lucky to get a McNugget.

2. sir_eccles says:

Don’t forget the postal strike in the UK.

3. nybiker says:

If there is no time listed, does that mean one just has to order anytime on the day listed? Just askin’ ’cause I’m with El_Fez with the McNuggets as gifts.

4. AndroidHumanoid says:

Please…I work for a living… I dont have money to buy anyone Christmas gifts.

5. pb5000 says:

we’re almost done with our christmas shopping, it feels great.

6. yentaleh says:

@H3ion:

Yes, this is true. I’m Jewish my family celebrates Hanukkah, my boys actually love getting packages DURING Hanukkah. For them its like what did Zaydele send from Israel or what is our Rabbi giving us this year? I love that Hannukah is 8 nights, its alot more fun.

7. jeffbone says:

@MooseOfReason: Better yet, just send a drawing of a spider via e-mail.

8. DoubleEcho says:

@ElizabethD: We bought my brother-in-law and his fiance a few big boxes of diapers, as they’ve got 2 kiddos in diapers right now. We got the kids some toys/clothes of course, but buying them a stockpile of diapers means they can stretch their money a bit further and that’s a gift in itself.