Here’s a video from The Onion that pretty much sums up our nation’s automobile situation. The added incentive of a free Primus tape is really what sold me.
Ford Announces Solution To America's Car Woes: The 1993 Taurus
By Meg Marco November 5, 2009
More From Consumerist
- A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- Ford Issues Six Recalls Covering 380,000 Vehicles Over Crash, Fire Risks
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling 1.4M Vehicles Amid Concerns Over Remote Hack Attacks
- The Dodge Brothers Weren’t Ford Employees; Died Long Before The Challenger & Charger Were Made
- Texas Plumber Sells Truck, Gets Branded A Terrorist