How to Avoid a Chain Saw Massacre-or Mishap If you go on a haunted hayride and find yourself thinking, “Shouldn’t the local ‘Leatherface’ be wearing protective gear?” check out these tips for avoiding getting diced to ribbons. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick October 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Office Depot Will Open For 3 Hours On Thanksgiving Day
- Walgreens Gives Teen Wrong Prescription, Shrugs
- Of Course There’s An App For Getting Medical Marijuana Delivered To Your Doorstep In L.A.
- New York Lottery Seeks Missing Buyer Of $7 Million Ticket
- How To Avoid Getting Scammed When You Sell A Timeshare