7 things dirtier than money A study a few months back found that H1N1 germs can live on paper money for three days. Other common purveyors of pestilence include doctors’ ties, phone receivers, and your grandchildren. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick October 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Transferring Funds To Prisoners Is Big Business For Some Financial Companies
- 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- Can New Payday Loan Rules Keep Borrowers From Falling Into Debt Traps?
- Competitive Gaming: The Next Big Spectator Sport That You Probably Don’t Know About
- Banks & Credit Card Companies Saving Millions By Taking Away Your Right To Sue