ThinkGeek’s tauntaun sleeping bag is nearly here! It’s so close, you can almost smell it. They’ll start shipping in early November. In the meantime, if you can’t justify spending $100 on the greatest piece of Star Wars memorabilia ever, you can enter their pumpkin carving contest to win one. Or a bunch of other prizes we don’t care about.
Tauntaun Sleeping Bags Almost Ready To Ship – Win A Free One!
By Laura Northrup October 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- TV Stations & Radios Can Now Just Tell You To Go Online For Contest Rules
- Starbucks Again Offering The Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Which Really Means 30 Years)
- Starbucks Introduces Pumpkin Spice Bottled Frappuccinos As Costco Exclusive
- Indiana Lottery Debuts Bacon-Scented Scratch-Off Tickets, Prizes Include 20-Year Supply Of Bacon