We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Throws Pizza Parties To Woo Seattle Residents; Still Sucks At Its Job
- President Proposes New Legislation To Protect Consumers’ And Students’ Data
- University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- Loans & Stripping Aren’t The Only Ways To Pay For College — We Want To Hear How You Did It
- HSBC Finance Says Some Mortgage Customers’ Information May Have Been Compromised