We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Throws Pizza Parties To Woo Seattle Residents; Still Sucks At Its Job
- President Proposes New Legislation To Protect Consumers’ And Students’ Data
- Study: Ordering Pizza Online Adds Up When It Comes To Calories And Cash
- University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- CFPB Releases Educational Guides To Help Non-English Speakers Avoid Scams, Understand Financial Issues