Ask.com has launched a new service—ask.com/deals—dedicated to finding the best deals online. We don’t know how well it works, but we like the tabs that let you quickly jump to free shipping offers and printable coupons. It might be a decent starting place if you’re in the market for something and need to comparison shop first. Update: Our readers say it’s not worth your time, at least in its current state—results are paltry and frequently old or expired.
Ask.com Launches New Service To Find The Best Deals
By cwalters October 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- Oyster, The ‘Netflix For Books’, Aims To Take On Amazon With Launch Of E-Book Store
- Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags
- Comcast: Approve TWC Merger Because Broadband Will Still Suck Just As Much
- Sephora’s Offering To Customers Upset About Epic Rewards: $50 Gift Codes