Study: Hummer Drivers Get Five Times as Many Tickets as the National Average Drivers of the similarly bloated Tahoe and Suburban got among the fewest, with the least tickets going to drivers of the Jaguar XJ.[Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick October 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- Study: Car Infotainment Systems Remain A Distraction, Despite Voice Command Functions
- Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- General Motors Recalls Nearly 200,000 Hummers Because They Shouldn’t Just Catch On Fire
- How Many Fares Do I Need To Pick Up To Make A Living As An Uber Or Lyft Driver?