Study: Hummer Drivers Get Five Times as Many Tickets as the National Average Drivers of the similarly bloated Tahoe and Suburban got among the fewest, with the least tickets going to drivers of the Jaguar XJ.[Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick October 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- General Motors Recalls Nearly 200,000 Hummers Because They Shouldn’t Just Catch On Fire
- Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- How Many Fares Do I Need To Pick Up To Make A Living As An Uber Or Lyft Driver?
- NHTSA Closes Five-Year Probe Into 1.8M GM Trucks & SUVs With Brake Failure; Doesn’t Order Recall
- GM Issues New SUV And Truck Keys For Ignition Problem: Not THAT Ignition Problem