Whoops “The Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning to those who wear safety alert pendants around their necks because they may pose a strangulation hazard. The agency says that at least four deaths have been attributed to the devices.” [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick October 1, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Don’t Huge Privacy Flaws Result In Recalled Smartphones?
- California Authorities Cite SeaWorld San Diego For Not Properly Protecting Employees
- NHTSA Urges Owners Of Vehicles With Defective Airbags To Get Them Fixed, Even Though No Parts Are Available
- FDA Continues Crackdown On Dietary Supplement Ingredients, Notifies Makers Of 16 Products To Stop Sales
- Blue Bell Lovers Turn To Craigslist For Exceedingly Expensive Pre-Owned Treats