Shrill, savvy financial guru Suze Orman is giving away downloads of the will and trust kit she hocks. Just type in the code 898989 (blogger Kelly Whalen spotted the freebie) and you’ll be on your way to dictating your financial goals from beyond the grave.
Orman’s site says the will and trust is a $2,500 value, which she normally sells for $13. Here’s the spiel from Orman’s site:
You’ll get access to over 50 forms that cover practically every aspect of your financial life. In this Internet
program, you’ll find:
* An easy-to-answer questionnaire that will automatically select the correct must-have documents for you
* Audio and visual explanations taking you paragraph by paragraph through the four must-have documents
* 10 electronic guidebooks, that cover all aspects of your financial life
* Free automatic updates, so your documents will always be current
It’s like having your own financial planner and personal trust attorney at your fingertips!
* Personalize ï¿½ Fill in the questionnaire, and the program will automatically select and populate all the essential documents to fit your unique situation.
* Print ï¿½ Listen to or read a step-by-step explanation of what you need to know. Then print out the relevant documents.
* Protect ï¿½ To complete the process, follow the instructions that print out with your documents. (In some cases, forms will need to be witnessed and notarized.) Then store them in a safe place.
This deal is, like, mad crazy good. Like those infomercials that sell Ginsu knives or Juice Tigers and they keep on lowering the price and giving more and more stuff for free as the show goes on.
“What are you doing, man!?!” you scream at the TZ as you pick up the phone to dial the 1-800 number before they change their minds. “You’ve got a bottom line to think about!”
And just imagine having a financial planner and personal trust attorney at your fingertips! They would totally be at your mercy, and you could make them dance like marionettes or even have tea parties.