Preventing Swine Flu at Daycare and Preschool “If you’re sending your child to a child care center, preschool, or other program, you may be nervous about what to do now that swine flu is in our midst. Here are some things parents can ask their caregivers, to be proactive about staying healthy.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 30, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Veterinarians Warning Pet Owners In Midwest Over Canine Flu Outbreak That’s Sickened Hundreds Of Dogs
- Aspiring McDonald’s Customer Falls Asleep In Drive-Thru, Arrested For Drunken Driving
- CDC: This Year’s Batch Of Flu Shots Might Not Fight Current Flu Strain That Well
- Why Is Amazon Mom Called Amazon Family Outside Of The U.S.?
- Care.com Bans Members Without Investigating Complaints Against Them First