Preventing Swine Flu at Daycare and Preschool “If you’re sending your child to a child care center, preschool, or other program, you may be nervous about what to do now that swine flu is in our midst. Here are some things parents can ask their caregivers, to be proactive about staying healthy.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 30, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Veterinarians Warning Pet Owners In Midwest Over Canine Flu Outbreak That’s Sickened Hundreds Of Dogs
- Why Is Amazon Mom Called Amazon Family Outside Of The U.S.?
- Poultry Pros: Avian Flu Outbreak Could Impact This Year’s Thanksgiving Feasts
- Care.com Bans Members Without Investigating Complaints Against Them First
- President Obama Signs Bill That Will Require Child-Resistant Packaging For Liquid Nicotine