CR and Partners Launch School Safety Alert Program Consumer Reports has teamed up with the National Parent Teacher Association and the National School Boards Association to launch a website that announces the latest food, product, and auto recalls relevant to schoolchildren. Check it out here [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick September 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Regulators Holding Yet Another Takata Airbag Meeting, Could Finally Coordinate The Messy Recall
- Takata Plans To Launch Airbag Recall Notification Campaign
- Honda Starting New Campaign Urging Consumers To Repair Recalled Vehicles
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Ford Adds 500,000 More Vehicles To Its Takata Airbag Recall Lineup