Sam’s Club to Offer Free Tech Support On November 1, Sam’s Club will join Costco in offering free technical support for members’ electronics purchases, but will also be cutting its return window to 90 days. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick September 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sam’s Club Doing Worse Than Costco, Will Try More Organic Food Maybe
- Grocery Chain Sues Clorox For Refusing To Sell Bulk-Pack Products
- Sam’s Club, Kroger & H-E-B Remove All Blue Bell Ice Cream Products Amid Contamination Concerns
- Does Using Someone Else’s Costco Card To Steal From Store Count As Burglary?
- Sam’s Club Put Money-Back Guarantee On Booze Labels, Wouldn’t Honor It