WIRED takes a look at why there’s no great smartphones on Verizon. The takeaway? Because they can. Having the best network and an exclusive deal with Blackberry seems to be good enough for them. [WIRED] (Photo: Phu Son)
Why Do Verizon Smartphones Blow?
By Ben Popken September 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- AT&T and Verizon: Your Home Network Doesn’t Actually Need To Be As Fast As Your Phone
- AT&T and Verizon: Data Caps On Home Internet Service Are Great For Everyone (Especially Us)
- Verizon Promises Live Sports On New Mobile Streaming TV Service — But Not The Ones You Actually Watch
- Verizon Knows More About What You Watch On FiOS Than You Do
- Why Is Verizon Misleading Consumers With The Charts In These FiOS Ads?