Google selected me to be one of their “Power Readers,” which means you can easily subscribe to an RSS feed with some of the blogs I recommend reading. I encourage checking out The Red Tape Chronicles, Bankrate, Credit Slips, Elliot.org, and Frugal for Life, as well as the other blogs recommended by my fellow “Power Readers.” Yes, we all got issued special laser rings.
Read My "Google Power Reader" Feed
By Ben Popken September 17, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Lysol Buys Google Search Ads To Take Advantage Of Ebola Panic
- Barnes & Noble, Google Partner To Take On Amazon With Same-Day Book Shipping
- Consumer Reports Battles The Prerinsing Menace
- Self-Driving Cars From Rival Companies Have A Close Call In California Traffic
- Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?