If someday you have the bad luck to have one of your debit transactions entered incorrectly by a merchant, here’s how to get things back to normal quickly. The important part is not to let the merchant “get back to you” at some later day. Instead, try to get your bank and the merchant on the line at the same time in order to get it rectified immediately.
How To Reverse A Debit Card Overcharge Quickly
By cwalters September 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Jewel-Osco: Payment System Outage Could’ve Caused Multiple Charges On Customers’ Cards
- Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Retailers’ Complaints About Debit Card Swipe Fees
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Payment Information From Zoo Gift Shops Breached, May Include Names And CVVs
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card