Latisse: Long lashes, longer list of risks Ask yourself, “Is taking this glaucoma medicine with a list of potential side effects in order to ‘enhance’ my eyelashes really a road I want to go down?” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- After FDA Warning, Kim Kardashian Posts Corrected Endorsement Of Morning Sickness Pill
- Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend
- We Know How To Read Over-The-Counter Drug Labels, But We Don’t Always Understand The Potential Dangers
- Facebook Tweaking “Real Name” Policy To Make It Easier For Users To Verify That They Are Who They Claim To Be
- Will A Toastier Bun Make You Want To Eat A McDonald’s Burger?