The USDA and Health and Human Services (HHS) today unveiled a new website focused on food safety at foodsafety.gov. It’s got lots of info on how to keep food from spoiling, but better still it’s a good launching pad for filing complaints, or keeping track of what’s going on in your state (check the “state agency” widget in the bottom right column).
New FoodSafety Website Helps You Stop Accidentally Poisoning Your Family
By cwalters September 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- How Recalls Work (And Don’t) And Why They’re All So Different
- 1 Photo & 3 Quotes That Explain Why You Should Watch Tonight’s Frontline About Chicken & Salmonella
- 7 Things We Learned About Food Safety Oversight From A Foodborne Illness Expert
- Why Don’t Huge Privacy Flaws Result In Recalled Smartphones?
- Proposed Bills Would Revamp Food Safety Agencies & Recall Protocols