Handwashing: Public Humiliation Works Healthcare workers find that being shamed by colleagues and patients improves their handwashing tendencies. That’s why whenever we get a checkup, we scream “AHHH DON’T GIVE ME MRSA” at various points during the exam. [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 5 Reasons Restaurants Should Think Twice About Shaming Bad Customers
- Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need
- Mom Sues Target Claiming Humiliating “Walk Of Shame” Upon Firing Led To Son’s Suicide
- Instacart Gives Shoppers Employee Status, Says It’s To Improve Customer Experience
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?