Kiplinger lists four ways you can still get some cash back from the government, although you’d better get a move on if you want to qualify. Included are a first-time home buyer’s credit that goes away November 30th, a new car tax credit, a COBRA premium subsidy for people laid off, and a slight unemployment payment benefit.
Four Stimulus Benefits That Will Expire Soon
By cwalters August 31, 2009
More From Consumerist
- SCOTUS Ruling Means Millions Of Americans No Longer At Risk To Lose Health Insurance Subsidies
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- Discover Bank Must Pay $18.5 Million Over Illegal Student Loan Servicing Practices
- Ohio Senator Proposes Payday Loan Alternative That Allows Consumers To Access Early Tax Credits
- The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?