If you want to decide which cellular provider to do business with based on performance, you might be interested in checking out the new “2009 Wireless Call Quality Performance Study” from J.D. Power and Associates. If you don’t have time, just remember that Verizon Wireless offers the most reliable call quality around the country, coming out on top in 4 of the 6 regions.
Which Cellphone Company Has The Worst Call Quality In Your Region?
By cwalters August 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- California Utilities Commissioner Calls For Rejection Of Time Warner Cable Deal
- Wireless Companies Have A Plan To Make Your Mobile Data Faster And Better… But It Might Break WiFi
- T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- Comcast, Time Warner Cable Still Bringing Up Rear In Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Verizon Fined $2 Million For Failing To Investigate Rural Calling Problems