Chipotle’s so-popular-they-had-to-discontinue-it iPhone app has been redesigned and is available for free at the iTunes store. What does this miracle software do? Well, it locates the nearest Chipotle, then lets you build your burrito, taco, whatever, add special instructions, and pay for your order. You can also save your favorites so you don’t have to build the burrito each time. Fatness, here we come. [Gizmodo]
More From Consumerist
- Closed Northwestern Chipotle Restaurants Will Start Opening On Wednesday
- Don’t Panic, But Chipotle Is Still Experiencing Rolling Pork Blackouts
- What Ended The Short-Lived Marriage Of McDonald’s & Chipotle?
- Chipotle Testing Chorizo Protein Option On Menus In Kansas City
- Stock Analysts Believe That Chipotle Sales Will Be Down This Quarter For Some Reason