Buy Dented Groceries, Save Big Sure, you could spend five hours a week clipping coupons and spend only $4 on groceries, OR you could just buy some busted ass cans of green beans on the cheap at a back alley “salvage grocer.” [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick August 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- There’s Another Possible Payment Data Breach At Natural Grocers
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- USPS Wants To Leave Groceries, Other Stuff On Your Doorstep At 4 A.M.
- Are Your Packages Really More Secure With UPS’ New Access Point Service?
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?