Send Your Kids Back to School with These Healthy Habits “As your tots, tweens, and teens head back to school, you won’t be there to watch their every move-but you can still send them off to the classroom or dorm with some good habits.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick August 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Charity Application Problems Leave Tots Without Their Toys
- Nice People Donate More Than 200 Pounds Of Onions To School That Had Its Garden Plundered
- Which Beauty Subscription Boxes Are Actually Worth The Monthly Fee?
- Michigan Lawmakers Want To Bring Back School Bake Sales
- 7 Habits Of Highly Obnoxious Travelers