Send Your Kids Back to School with These Healthy Habits “As your tots, tweens, and teens head back to school, you won’t be there to watch their every move-but you can still send them off to the classroom or dorm with some good habits.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick August 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Michigan Lawmakers Want To Bring Back School Bake Sales
- Chick Fil-A: Lose Weight By Eating Chicken Nuggets Every Few Hours
- Which Beauty Subscription Boxes Are Actually Worth The Monthly Fee?
- Federal Program To Feed Poor Kids Fresh Fruit And Vegetables Is Actually Controversial
- Fax Machines Refuse To Die, So These Companies Bridge The Gap