Elizabeth Warren On The Consumer Financial Protection Agency The Consumer Reports Money Blog interviewed Congressional Oversight Panel Chair Elizabeth Warren on the need for and role of a Consumer Financial Protection Agency. The interview is available in three parts here, here, and here. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick August 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- No Surprise Here: CFPB Finds Reverse Mortgage Ads Create False Impressions
- Credit Bureaus Agree To Revamp Practices For Handling Errors, Unpaid Medical Bills
- Consumers Lost $1.7B To Scams In 2014, Imposter Crimes On The Rise