Elizabeth Warren On The Consumer Financial Protection Agency The Consumer Reports Money Blog interviewed Congressional Oversight Panel Chair Elizabeth Warren on the need for and role of a Consumer Financial Protection Agency. The interview is available in three parts here, here, and here. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick August 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- CarHop Must Pay $6.4 Million In Penalties For Jeopardizing Consumers’ Credit With Inaccurate Reports
- Regulators Sue Pension Advance Companies Over Deceptive Marketing Of Loans
- After RushCard Fiasco, Consumer Advocates Urge More Oversight Of Prepaid Cards