@citking: Sandals in Ocho Rios was wonderful, but I would suggest going to a travel agent who specializes in Sandals resorts as 1) They know all of the resorts and can help to pick the right property to match your personal interests and what you want to do while on site, and 2) because they send so many customers to the resorts, they can often get you free upgrades in your room or extra perks (if the hotel has a vacancy at that room level).
More From Consumerist
- Should Hotels Be Required To Include Mandatory “Resort Fees” In Published Room Rates?
- Amazon Reportedly Launching Hotel Booking Site In 2015
- Don’t Expect An End To Sketchy Hotel Resort Fees Anytime Soon
- Federal Advisory Panel Recommends Clearer Disclosure Of Airline, Hotel Resort Fees
- The “Serial Stowaway” Strikes Again: Woman Hitches A Ride To Florida, Poses As Resort Guest