Hi there. Yes, we’re sorta back. Pardon our dust. We still have a few kinks to work out from the recent downtime. Hope to be back to normal soon.
Working On Tech Issues
By Ben Popken August 4, 2009
Tagged With: psas
More From Consumerist
- What Happens If You Find Your Stolen Car After The Insurance Company Has Paid You For It?
- Sony Says My PS4 Is Too Infested With Bugs And Dust To Fix Under Warranty, Won’t Offer Proof
- MPAA Swears It’s Not Pushing For More Anti-Piracy Legislation
- “You Have Ruined Waffles”: Many Country Crock Customers Up In Arms Over Spread’s New Recipe
- PayPal Kinda, Sorta Starts Accepting Bitcoin As Payment But Only For A Very Select Group