Hey, kids! Get up off the couch, go outside, and maybe drink a glass of milk once in a while. A study published in the scientific journal Pediatrics shows that 70% of children studied had “insufficient” Vitamin D levels, or an outright deficiency. [Consumer Reports Health] [Pediatrics]
More From Consumerist
- Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk
- CDC: Many Packaged Toddler Foods Contain Too Much Salt, Sugar
- University Ripped For Pushing Chocolate Milk As Concussion Treatment
- Pediatricians Say Using Teaspoons & Tablespoons For Kids’ Medicine Leads To Overdoses
- Butter Can Be Bad For Your Health, Concludes Study Paid For By Dairy Industry. Wait, What?