If you’ve got $2600 and a desire to really be remembered after you die, consider buying a personalized, three-dimensional urn modeled after a photograph of your own head. (Or buy the smaller version for $600 and keep candy in it.) [OhGizmo!]
By cwalters July 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- If You Buy The Stuff No One Else Likes, You Just May Be A “Harbinger Of Failure”
- EA Decides Maybe Buying Every Gaming Studio On Earth Isn’t Path To Success After All
- Stupid Scammers Sell Play-Doh “iPhones,” Get Caught When Victim Asks To Buy More
- Want To Buy Your Beef In Bulk But Don’t Have The Freezer Space? Consider The Meat Locker
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?