Forget about that $2600 urn that’s shaped like your face. Thanks to commenter microcars, here’s the original manufacturer’s website, where the same stuff sells for a lot less. Plus, here’s a creepy video of the end products! [That’s My Face]
By cwalters July 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Retailers Only Have Eyes For You With Latest Online Marketing Efforts
- Flickr Robots Auto-Tag Every Photo, Auto-Annoy Users
- Amazon’s Sales By Third-Party Sellers Hit 2 Billion Items, 40% Of Total
- Fingerhut.com Uses Over-Inflated Retail Prices To Make Rent-To-Own Look Affordable
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?