Forget about that $2600 urn that’s shaped like your face. Thanks to commenter microcars, here’s the original manufacturer’s website, where the same stuff sells for a lot less. Plus, here’s a creepy video of the end products! [That’s My Face]
By cwalters July 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Fingerhut.com Uses Over-Inflated Retail Prices To Make Rent-To-Own Look Affordable
- Flickr Robots Auto-Tag Every Photo, Auto-Annoy Users
- You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- Retailers Only Have Eyes For You With Latest Online Marketing Efforts
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?