Wa Waaa: Check Out These Summer Recalls And Stay Safe If you are currently reading this page on an iPod while eating a rare King Soopers hamburger and being towed around on a Sevylor boat tube, we have some bad news. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick July 27, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Celery Supplier Linked To Costco Chicken Salad E. Coli Outbreak Issues Recalls Affecting 13 More Retailers
- Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Panera Bread Dropping Nearly 150 Artificial Ingredients From Menu This Year
- Kroger Recalls Garlic Powder, Cinnamon, Pepper & Fake Bacon Over Salmonella Risk