A 14-year-old in Middleburg, Florida, went to buy some Skittles at a CVS and found a small bag of cocaine next to the candy. Police have reviewed the security tapes, but say the store’s cameras don’t cover the candy aisle. As if sugar doesn’t make them hyper enough already.
Teen Finds Cocaine In CVS Candy Aisle
By cwalters July 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- If You Dropped Your Cocaine At This Super Dollar, You’re Not Getting It Back
- CVS Feels Pain Of $22 Million Penalty For Florida Painkiller Pill Mills
- Even Millionaires Can’t Urinate On The Candy At CVS
- Police: 8-Year-Old Got A Bag Of Crystal Meth In Her Halloween Candy Haul
- Would You Like A Side Of Cocaine With Your Extra Value Meal?