Cash for Clunkers: Compare the Fuel Savings Besides the voucher you get for trading in your old car for a more fuel-efficient one, you’ll also be saving at the pump. Here’s a handy chart that lets you see how much money you could save each year. [Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick July 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- How Long Until A Hybrid Car Actually Saves Me Money?
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- Oregon Testing Pay-Per-Mile System As An Alternative To State’s Gas Tax
- Hertz Now Requiring Rental Customers To Provide Refueling Receipt For Trips Under 75 Miles, Or Pay $14
- Video Of Confused Lady At Gas Station Leads To Useful Driving Tip