The party is over. In advance of credit card reform that was supposed to make credit better for consumers, the banks are making terms tougher and policies less lenient. The result can be very expense for some customers. Have any of these adverse actions happened to your credit card lately? Take our poll. Multiple answers accepted.
Has Your Credit Card Already Gotten Meaner?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Companies Must Refund Millions Of Dollars For Credit Card Add-On Services Customers Never Received
- In Wake Of Arbitration Report, Consumer Advocates Ask CFPB To Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- Chase Credit Card Settlement Halts Collections On 528,000 Accounts
- CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- Costco Says Dumping American Express Was About “Saving Money For Customers”