The party is over. In advance of credit card reform that was supposed to make credit better for consumers, the banks are making terms tougher and policies less lenient. The result can be very expense for some customers. Have any of these adverse actions happened to your credit card lately? Take our poll. Multiple answers accepted.
Has Your Credit Card Already Gotten Meaner?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Online Retailer Will Fine You $250 If You Even Threaten To Complain About Purchase
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- In Wake Of Arbitration Report, Consumer Advocates Ask CFPB To Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- Companies Must Refund Millions Of Dollars For Credit Card Add-On Services Customers Never Received
- 3 Things That Won’t (Or At Least Shouldn’t) Affect Your Mortgage Pre-Approval