We’re working on an iPhone app for The Consumerist, along with finally getting a mobile version, mobile.consumerist.com, for the site. Our first iPhone app will be extremely basic. This 1.0 will have iPhone-optimized version of the latest posts, and you’ll have a few drill-down categories to choose from (top stories, features, personal finance…. something else? You tell us). That’s about it. You will not be able to make comments. 1.5 will have comments. 2.0 will be a from the ground up rewrite with all the bells and whistles. So, questions: What categories should be in the 1.0? What dream features do you want to see in the 2.0? Leave your thoughts in the comments.
What Do You Want In A Consumerist iPhone App?
By Ben Popken July 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Apple No Longer Labeling Apps As “Free” In The App Store, Though They’re Still Free
- Comcast’s X1 Platform Might Have “National Known Issue” Stopping It From Actually Working
- Facebook Mobile Users: Beware The Autoplay Videos Eating Up Your Data Plan
- Apple Pay Lets Man Scan, Use Wife’s Citi Credit Card Without Additional Verification
- Google Wallet To Come Pre-Installed On AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile Android Phones