Should cell phone use by drivers be illegal? “It is well-chronicled, cell phone use in a moving vehicle can be a dangerous distraction. But there is some debate on how to discourage phone use, or even if it should be done at all.” [Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick July 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Parents Calling To Make Sure Their Kids Aren’t Driving While Distracted Are Distracting Their Teenage Drivers
- Studies: Talking To Your Car While Driving Could Be A Dangerous Distraction
- How Do Uber and Lyft Work And Why Should I Even Care?
- Cablevision Launching Unlimited, Wifi-Only Mobile Plan In New York
- Uber’s Latest Privacy Problems: “Ghost Texting” Drivers’ Contacts, Collecting Android Users’ Data