You mean I don’t need a $900 stroller? Perhaps this is a sign that perhaps the recession is dragging everyone back to something approaching reality. Even affluent American parents are buying secondhand items or using hand-me-downs for their children. [New York Times]
By Laura Northrup July 17, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession
- Restaurant: Kids Can Eat Here If They Can Sit Quietly Without Special Seating Or A Stroller
- For Sale: Cemetery Plot. Slightly Used
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Amazon Imagines A Future Where Delivery Trucks Print 3D Products At The Curb