Inflatable Amusement Rides: Death Traps Who knew moonwalks and inflatable slides were so dangerous? Flimsy and poorly anchored amusements have been responsible for a rash of injuries and deaths in recent years. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick July 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Report: Injuries Related To Bounce Houses, Other Inflatable Attractions, On The Rise
- At Least 124 People Died Because Of General Motors Ignition Defect
- Who Invented Roadside Arm-Waving Air Dancers?
- Report: VW May Have Underreported Deaths, Injuries Related To Vehicle Accidents
- GM Ignition Switch Death Toll Increases To 57 Nearly A Month After Claims Deadline