Barnes & Noble’s new iPhone app comes with a virtual coupon–there’s a one-time-only code you show the in-store barista to receive a free cup of coffee. [MocoNews.net]
By cwalters July 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Where To Get Free (Or Discounted) Coffee For National Coffee Day Sept. 29
- Facebook Launching “Place Tips” So You Always Know Everything About Where You Are
- Starbucks To Roll Out Mobile Ordering Nationwide, Accept Android Pay By End Of Month
- Starbucks & Spotify Team Up In Streaming Music Deal
- Has Starbucks Ended The Era Of Free Drink Coupons?